This year the European Maritime Day (EMD) is taking place on 19 and 20 May 2022 in Ravenna, Italy as a hybrid event for 750 physical participants. The main theme is «Sustainable blue economy for green recovery».
CINEA will be present with several activities:
- A stand where European-funded projects and European Programmes (such as EMFAF, CEF, Horizon Europe, Innovation Fund and LIFE) will be presented
- Participation of CINEA Director Dirk Beckers in the “EU Ocean Mission” session (19 May, 10:15-11:15)
- A pitching session about CINEA funding opportunities in the blue economy (19 May, 11:15-12:00)
- A Stakeholder workshop about “The role of ports in the context of the European Green Deal: concrete results from EU projects” (19 May, 14:00-15:00)
- A Pitching session about “Women in the Blue Economy” (20 May, 10:00-10:45)